Friday 5 April 2013

How to Contact a person who has Blocked you on Facebook.


I was blocked by a friend  on Facebook  so I couldn't contact her,  I thought of creating another account so  that I could send a new friend request but midway I changed my mind. So the question popped.....
How can we send messages on facebook to anyone if we are blocked by them?
It is quite easy actually I researched and came across this awesome way of contacting them through email.
Log into your email account.
Compose a new mail
In "send to:" enter username@facebook.com
(eg: fb/rodgwizzideas, replace username with rodgwizzideas, so it looks like this rodgwizzideas@facebook.com)
Send it
Have fun your message will reach in their inbox. ASAP!
Try this and let me know if it helps.
Get me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment